Stained glass products are one of the most creative ways of dyed pane using in interior. Painted panes can be used not only in furnishing items, ceiling, niches, and dividing walls. Nice decoration of space will be: unusual stained pictures embellishing even looking-glasses and aquaria. Pane fragment colorful elements are mounted into lamps, watches, candlesticks and are nice decoration for photo frames.
Kinds of Stained Glass Products
During a long time dyed panes were utilized only for windows, doors, but later the notion of stained glass changed. Now glass fragments can decore any item. The most popular dyed fraction products are:
– pictures made with classical or Tiffany technique. Such pictures are produced by hands and in a single copy;
– mirrors framed with colorful semitransparent stained glass pattern. It will change your room interior entirely;
– unique ceiling, wall, table lights of any shapes and sizes. Mild mysterious light of colorful glass will make your house cozy;
– tinted glass watches may become the most important interior element. Watch decoration can differ in shapes, sizes, and styles. For example, you can choose Provence style and use natural materials, pastel shades, and rustic motives;
– decorative vintage photo frames will never leave anyone indifferent. Handmade was highly valued in all the times. Frames embedded with glass inserts are a very unusual decoration element.
Undoubted advantages of dyed pane products are: their durability, wet strength, easy maintenance, safety, robustness against temperature drops. The disadvantage of such items is the fact that these products serve as interior embellishment elements and perform no other functions. At the same time, they can decorate any premises, whether it is a living room or office. Combination of colorful glass and artificial light will produce inimitable luminous effect.